Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 4th!

Another card for another young neighbour of ours. Josh turned 4 on Saturday and he had a nice party to celebrate it. (Somebody told me once that my children's social life would be better than mine from a very early stage, and gosh! it is soooo true! My son has birthday parties and playdates every second day... when was the last time that I attended a party??!!)
The image is by Cr8H - cute clown, isn't he? Papers from PaperCraft Inspirations; bunting from Torico; sentiments computer generated.

My friend Snehal just suggested to enter this card to Sentimental Sundays since it a Card for a kid. Thanks, Snehal!

1st of May already!! Just in case I am not around much, have a nice month ;-) I do hope that May brings more sunshine and warmer temperatures by my neck of the woods. I am so sick of rain and cold weather! :-(

Oh, and I am still struggling with the new Blogger interface, still "blind typing" and seeing only half of the screen. I will try with my laptop later, see if it is a problem with the PC....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Neus.xxx

Unknown said...

I loved the clown at CRH...but you have coloured it oh so beautifully that it has become even more beautiful.Love the bunting.Gorgeous.Please consider entering it at the current challenge at Sentimental sundays.

SAMARA said...

very adorable! i love the look of the clown...so cute. great card for a gift! thanks for coming to sentimentals. see you again soon. smiles, samara